The widespread use of copper around the world for manufacturing electrical appliances is propelling its demand by manifolds. As a result, there is also a substantial rise in demand for recycled copper. Copper recycling is a great way to meet the rising demand for copper while mitigating damage to the environment. It can prevent copper scraps from being dumped at landfills and control extensive mining of copper ore to a great extent.
Supporting scrap metal recycling, Sydney Copper Scraps a leading scrap metal company in Australia offers state-of-art facilities to transform your scrap into durable metal. The company has invested enough in recycling facilities and technologies to provide its customers with the most competitive copper scraps recycling price in the industry. So, if you are looking for the best copper scrap price in the market, make Sydney Copper Scrap your go-to choice.
Sydney Copper Scrap Metal Prices
Your copper scrap metal holds a substantial value. Selling to it a reliable scrap metal recycling company can enable you to fetch a good return on your investment. A professional scrap recycling company can assist you with scrap collection and recycling using the industry best practices. Backed by the essential expertise and resources, professionals can help you get the best price for your copper scrap. The scrap metal recycling services are accessible to residential, commercial as well as industrial clients.
You can sell a range of copper scrap products including, but not limited to:
- Copper sheets and cladding.
- Electrical wires and cables.
- Tubes and pipes.
- Electric motors and their windings.
- Copper boilers.
- Bus bars and ingots.
Presently, the scrap copper prices range from $4,500 to $12,000 per tonne. However, the final price of your scrap metal is likely to vary depending on various factors such as its grade, color, or quality.
How to get the highest copper scrap price per kg?
In addition to the aforementioned factors, several others also influence the price of your scrap metal. Here are some things that you need to pay attention to in order to get the highest price per kg scrap.
- Segregate your scrap based on its grade scale. For an instance, you can segregate them as wires, tubing, sheets, roofing copper, etc.
- Take out non-metallic attachments, if any found with your scrap metal.
- Remove all fixtures, joints, or screws featuring metal other than copper.
- Separate clean copper scrap material from painted or coated ones.
Simply, following these steps will help you avail attractive price for your metal scrap.
Contact Experienced Copper Scrap Buyers for the Best Scrap Copper Price in Sydney
If you want the best copper scrap price in Sydney, then look no further than Sydney Copper Scrap. With years of experience in the industry, the company has amassed a good reputation among its clients. Selling your copper scrap to Sydney Copper Scrapes will offer your several benefits which include:
- Free scrap pickup anywhere in Sydney.
- Same-day pickup available.
- Extensive fleet of vehicles for transportation of varying quantities of scrap.
- Vehicles equipped with advanced technology features and tools for automated weighing.
- Well-trained, experienced staff to assist in the safe handling of your scrap metal.
- Prompt customer services.
- Most competitive copper scrap price in Sydney.
At Sydney Copper scrap, we recycle almost all kinds of metals. Besides copper, we also deal with Brass, aluminium, lead, etc. So, if you have volumes of Copper Scrapes in Sydney, you trust us for the top prices. Our services are all available all across Sydney.
If you any questions or queries, contact our scrap specialists on +61 423 705 147
Leave A Comment